To configure the network manually, find the Vectone Services option. It should be available under the main menu (Android) as Vectone Services or USIM Toolkit or under Settings > Telephone > SIM Applications on your iPhone. On this screen, you will find two options – Automatic and Manual. Select “Manual” followed by “Czech Republic”. This should allow your phone to reconnect to the network.
Click to see instructions to configure your network settings manually for iPhone
In case you still need further assistance, please contact our Customer Services.
Vectone Mobile is a pre-pay service offering low call rates for local, national, and international calls, plus savings on SMS and roaming. Vectone Mobile is part of the Mundio Group, a respected international phone network.
To benefit from the savings Vectone Mobile offers, you need a Vectone Mobile SIM card. You can get a Vectone Mobile SIM card by ordering a Welcome Pack here
. The Welcome Pack is free, but you will need to top-up to start making calls.
The Welcome Pack includes a Vectone Mobile SIM card and an information booklet to help get you started.
1. Open the packaging and remove the Vectone Mobile SIM card from its holder.
2. Put your Vectone Mobile SIM in your mobile.
3. Turn your mobile on and select Vectone Mobile.
4. Enter your Vectone Mobile PIN code, found on the back of the SIM card holder.
5. Add credit by purchasing multifunctional vouchers in-store or online.
From your phone press *105# send. Your number will automatically display on screen.
Your PUK code is displayed on the SIM Card holder that comes in your Welcome Pack. Please retain it for future use. Alternatively you can call our customer service team and they will be glad to assist you.
Don’t worry. We can send you a reminder – simply provide us with your Vectone Mobile number and the email address you used when registering in the password reminder page.
Where? SuperCASH service is available at any of your local post offices.
How? Welcome Pack Vectone Mobile includes not only your new SIM card but also three unique 10-digits superCASH codes allowing you to top up your Vectone Mobile SIM card with 200, 500 or 1000 CZK.
The steps to follow are super easy:
1) Select the amount (shown above the code) which you wish to top up.
2) Visit any post office and present the code. You will pay in cash and get a receipt. The superCASH system operator will charge a fee of CZK 10.
3) Your credit should be reflected on your Vectone Mobile account shortly (sometimes due to the technical problems, the top up process can take a bit more time. If the credit is not topped up in 3 hours, please contact our Customer Service.