Access the internet from your phone to find out what’s happening on Facebook or to check your messages on email, or download games, music, ringtones and more.
Please note that our APN address is : webcz.mundio.com
1) Text "internet" to 3311 (free of charge) and wait for a reply.
2) Open your SMS and enter the code '1234'
2) Follow the on-screen instructions and if your phone asks you to save the new setting, select 'Yes' or 'OK'
- Phone: Call Customer Service on 222, free from your Vectone Mobile number.
iPhone OS or Android OS users will need to set their data APN manually. It’s simple — go to your network/data configuration settings. From there all you need to do is change your Access Point Name (APN) to webcz.mundio.com. Click iPhone OS or Android, to see instructions to enable data manually.
NOTE: Internet can’t be used with Blackberry phones.
- Click here for Internet Settings