Top up online or with a Paysafecard voucher, anywhere, anytime.
The following is a list of frequently asked questions about top up online. If you have a question that is not answered here, our Customer Services team are happy to help.
- To top up your mobile, visit the Top Up and select the option Top Up Online.
- Choose your top up amount.
- Enter your credit card details and click ‘Proceed’.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
Paysafecard is a convenient way to top up online, by SMS or using a USSD/shortcode. Paysafecards can be bought at thousands of locations worldwide and paysafecards from one country can be used in another. To find a location to buy a paysafecard near youhttps://www.paysafecard.com
- Visit our Top Up Online page Top UP and follow the on screen steps.
- Note: If you don’t remember your Vectone number dial *105#. To check your balance dial *102#
- Using an SMS to top up your paysafecard couldn't be simpler
- Text PAYSAFE <space> paysafecard PIN <space> amount to 345 (the amounts you can top up by are 200 CZK, 500 CZK, 1000 CZK)
- You will receive a confirmation via SMS To check your balance dial *102#
E.g. To top up by 200 CZK using a paysafecard whose 16-digit pin is 1234 1234 1234 1234 you would send an SMS
to 345 with this message PAYSAFE 1234123412341234 20
- We will send you this confirmation Topup successful. You topped up by 200 CZK. Thank you for using Vectone mobile
- It’s easy to use a USSD/shortcode, dial *141* then the 16-digit paysafecard PIN * and the amount and # (the amounts you can top up by are 200 CZK, 500 CZK, 1000 CZK)
- E.g. if your paysafecard PIN was 1234 1234 1234 1234 and you wanted to top up by 200 CZK you would dial *141*1234123412341234*20#
- Note: To check your balance dial *102#
To top up your mobile, visit the Top Up and fill in your details.
Follow the on-screen steps and select the option `Pay by PayPal`.
Enter your billing address and click ‘Proceed’.
Review and confirm the amount and address.
- Once you have opened a PayPal account make sure that you have enough credit for payments.
To make it easier for future payments, subscribe to PayPal.
If you do not have an account, select ‘Check out as a Guest’ and follow the instructions.