This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Vectone Mobile, the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. This Agreement is deemed to occur upon our acceptance of your request for Services. You therefore are deemed to accept these terms and conditions when you use your Vectone Mobile SIM Card to access the Network.
Definitions and Interpretations
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Account means collectively the airtime account and the online website facility My Vectone that we use to record your Top-up Vouchers and Charges; the Personal Information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;
- Additional Services are services that we offer which incur Additional Charges. The Additional Services include promotional offers (offered from time to time), Roaming and any other additional service that we may offer which incurs an Additional Charge. These Additional Services are not included with the Basic Service and will be added to the Services when you request them, or where we do not require you to request them, when you use them.
- Additional Charges mean the additional cost that you will be charged. The Additional Charges and terms and conditions for Additional Services are available on our website and can also be obtained from our Customer Services Team;
- Basic Services mean the services we supply to you other than Additional Services including but not limited to call and messaging services that we provide using the Network;
- Carrier means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our premises to customers;
- Charges are the charges applicable for providing the Services including, but not limited to, usage and service charges and the charges applicable for any Additional Services that you order from us or use;
- Consumer means a person acting for purposes outside his/her business;
- Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- Contract means the contract between you and us for the sale and purchase of Goods and/or Services incorporating these terms and conditions;
- Credit means credit recorded against a Top-up Voucher;
- Call Credit Transfer means the service "Call Credit Transfer" (CCT) as defined on our website;
- Customer Services Team means the support team who will be able to deal with any queries or questions relating to the Goods and Services as set out in our Website. Contact details are set out in clause 12;
- Equipment is any equipment you use to access the Services where that equipment is approved for use on the Network by us;
- First Top-Up means the first time you Top-Up on your SIM Card which was included in your Starter Pack. For the avoidance of doubt any preloaded Credit on your SIM Card does not include the definition of First Top-Up;
- Goods mean the goods you agree to purchase from us, including but not limited to Top-up Vouchers, which goods give access to the Services;
- Merchant means Vectone Group companies collecting payments on behalf of Vectone Distribution Czech Republic s.r.o;
- My Vectone means the online facility available on our website where you can check your Account including call history, cost of calls, duration of calls, payments and other personal details;
- Network means the mobile communications network we use to provide you with the Services;
- Number means the mobile telephone number we assign to you or which you port to us;
- Payment Information means information we hold about you that you provide to us or which we collect whilst providing the Services to you and includes but is not limited to personal data and traffic data;
- Promotional Terms and Conditions mean the additional terms and conditions that relate to any promotional offers that we offer from time to time as set out in clause 25;
- Reverse Charge Callmeans call initiated by a third party and routed to you via any third party service provider after your explicit acceptance of the charges, as Reverse Charge Call charges are on the receiving party and not on the initiating one.
- Roaming means making and receiving calls and SMS whilst abroad via a local network operator. This is an Additional Service therefore Additional Charges will apply;
- SIM Card means a subscriber identity module (SIM) that stores data for GSM mobile users such as numbers, personal security keys and stored messages;
- Services mean the Basic Services and any Additional Services that we provide to you which you access using a Vectone Mobile SIM, My Vectone and collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Vectone Mobile makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
- Standard Tariff is the tariff that is charged after First Top-Up of the SIM Card in Starter Pack;
- Starter Pack means a SIM Card and information that you have purchased either online or from a retail outlet. The SIM Card Starter Pack you choose to purchase may or may not have preloaded Credit on it;
- Starter Pack Tariff means tariff rates which are charged on a Starter Pack until after First Top-Up is credited to the SIM Card, thereafter the Standard Tariff will apply on the entire remaining Credit;
- System means any online communications infrastructure that Vectone Mobile makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- Top-Up means when you add Credit to your SIM Card by purchasing through a multifunctional voucher, electronic voucher or on-line facility;
- Top-up Voucher is a payment mechanism that we permit you to purchase and thus use the Services which may be purchased in physical or electronic form;
- Vectone Mobile means Vectone Distribution Czech Republic s.r.o., a company registered in the Czech Republic with registration number 027 38 309, whose registered office address is Toužimská 588/70, 197 00 Praha 9 – Kbely, trading as Vectone Mobile;
- Vectone Mobile SIM means a SIM Card provided to you by us that remains our property and which when used with the Equipment grants you access to the Services;
- Virus is a computer program that can corrupt, damage or destroy a computer system of its data without the permission and/or knowledge of the user of the system it infects;
- User/Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Vectone Mobile and acting in the course of their employment;
- Website means the website that you are currently using (www.vectonemobile.cz) and any sub-domains of this site (https://www.vectonemobile.cz/en/myaccount/login ) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions;
- We, Us and Our means Vectone Mobile;
- You and Your means the customer;
- Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an adult.
- This Contract is formed once we accept your request for Services. You therefore are deemed to accept these terms and conditions when you use your Vectone Mobile SIM Card to access the Network.
- Once the Contract is formed, we will open an Account for you and provide you with a Number.
- Where we provide you with a Vectone Mobile SIM we will activate it as soon as possible after the Contract is formed.
- You agree that by using the Services or registering a Top-up Voucher against your Account you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to pay the Charges.
Vectone Mobile SIM
- We own the SIM Card and you can only use the SIM Card to use the Services.
- You agree to take all reasonable steps to prevent damage to or loss or abuse of the Vectone Mobile SIM.
- If your Vectone Mobile SIM is lost, stolen or damaged such that it no longer allows you to access the Services you must report it to Customer Services Team as soon as possible. We reserve the right to carry out validation checks at any time and without consent. We may charge you for a replacement Vectone Mobile SIM.
- We aim to enable you to always use the Services. Unfortunately these may be affected by matters beyond our control, including but not limited to the weather, other networks and faults, or by our maintenance of the Network.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to avoid periods of unavailability and to try and resolve any problems within our control as soon as possible.
- We will use reasonable efforts to maintain Content but it may be incomplete, inaccurate or out of date and is provided to you on an “as is basis”.
- We will not be liable to you or any other party for any action you take in reliance upon the accuracy, completeness or continuous supply of Content.
Using Services Abroad
- We use reasonable efforts to make commercial arrangements to enable access to networks in foreign countries so the Services can be used whilst abroad (Roaming) but we cannot and do not guarantee the quality and coverage of foreign networks.
- Pursuant to clause 6 (a), Roaming is not available in all Countries, you must therefore contact Customer Services Team before you travel abroad to confirm that Roaming will be available.
- Roaming is an Additional Service and Additional Charges apply. You can visit our website www.vectonemobile.cz to check the Additional Charges or alternatively contact Customer Services Team who will be able to provide you with the information on Additional Charges.
- You may need to change the settings on your hand set (mobile phone) in order to be able to use the Services abroad (Additional Charges apply).
- You should check that you have enough Credit on your Account before you travel abroad. Depending upon which foreign countries you are travelling to, there may not be the facility or Service for you to be able to Top-Up your credit.
Pursuant to Clause 6 (b) – (e) it is your responsibility to contact Customer Services Team and check before you travel abroad that:
- Roaming is available at your destination(s);
- Your handset is set at the correct settings for Roaming;
- You know the Charges for Roaming and Additional Charges; and
- You have enough Credit on your Account to be able to use the Services.
Charges and Payment
- To be able to use the Services you must ensure that you have sufficient Credit. In particular you will not be able to use a Service where you have no Credit or where the amount of Credit is less than the minimum charge for that Service.
- As Charges are incurred they will be deducted from the Credit of your Account. Charges incurred simultaneously are deducted simultaneously. In the event that the Credit is insufficient to meet all Charges due those contracted for earlier will receive preference thus Charges for Additional Services shall be applied in the order in which those Additional Services were ordered by you and shall be applied after Charges due for the Basic Services.
- The Charges are available on our website at https://www.vectonemobile.cz/ and can be obtained from our Customer Services Team.
- You must pay for the Services in advance and do this by purchasing Top-up Vouchers. Once you register a Top-up Voucher it, and its Credit, is recorded against your Account and Charges applied to your Account are deducted from the Credit attached to that Top-up Voucher.
- Where you have more than one Top-up Voucher recorded against your Account the Charges will be deducted from the available Credit on the earliest activated Top-up Voucher first.
- Top-up Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and will expire if you do not use all the related Credit within the period or before the deadline stated on or with the Top-up Voucher itself.
- The Credit and Debit card payments are processed by the Vectone Group company Chillitalk Limited (registered in the United Kingdom under number 5506630, registered office at 54 Marsh Wall, London E14 9TP, United Kingdom (“Merchant”) on behalf of Vectone Distribution Czech Republic s.r.o. (registered in the Czech Republic under number 02738309, registered office Toužimská 855/70, Praha 9 – Kbely).
- The PayPal payments are processed by the Vectone Group company Vectone Network Limited (registered in the United Kingdom under number 8693390, registered office at 54 Marsh Wall, London E14 9TP, United Kingdom) (“Merchant”) on behalf of Vectone Distribution Czech Republic s.r.o. (registered in the Czech Republic under number 02738309, registered office Toužimská 855/70, Praha 9 – Kbely). Customers who are using PayPal to top up their account will not be able to use the Call Credit Transfer service. This restriction is not applicable to the other means of payments.
- Security of your personal information : Vectone Mobile uses advanced security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access. Your details, credit card numbers and PINs are protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when transferred over the internet.
Use of Services and your obligations
You agree NOT to use the Services and NOT to permit any third party to use the Services:
- for anything unlawful, immoral or improper;
- to make offensive or nuisance communications in whatever form, or to make or receive reverse charge calls;
- with equipment that is not approved for use with the Network including, but not limited to, SIM-boxes and SIM-gateways;
- to supply goods or services to any third party;
- to send, receive, upload, download or otherwise facilitate any material which is offensive, indecent, defamatory, of a menacing nature, a nuisance, a breach of privacy, an infringement of copyright or any other intellectual property right or otherwise unlawful;
- to gain access to the services of any third party voice over internet protocol calling provider unless expressly permitted by us;
- to gain access and use content in a way that infringes the rights of others;
- to use other than in accordance with any connected networks policies for acceptable use, and (if appropriate) any relevant internet standards;
- to operate, whether directly or through a third party, any device to route or re-route voice, data or other Services on, from or to the Network without our express prior written consent;
- to sell or attempt to sell or otherwise provide commercial services using Our Network to any third party without Our express prior written consent;
- to transmit a Virus; and
- for the purposes of providing telephony and/or other services to third parties which rely on the Services.
You agree TO:
- give us any information we reasonably request;
- follow our reasonable instructions;
- comply with the instructions and demands of other networks where you are Roaming;
- to inform us of any changes in your contact details where you have previously registered these with us. Where you fail to do so you agree that delivery of notice to the contact details we have on record is effective; and
- to tell us of any claim as soon as possible.
- Fair use policies may apply to specific Services that we provide to you. Where they do, we will post them on the Website and you agree to abide by them.
- You agree NOT to use the Services and NOT to permit any third party to use the Services:
Cancellations / Returns of Goods
Where you order Goods from us, or request us the provision of any of the Services and we have confirmed acceptance of your order the following terms apply:
- If the Goods are defective, you must inform us within 7 days. If you fail to do so, you are deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made we shall deactivate the Goods. If on inspection / investigation we find the goods to be defective, you shall be entitled to provision of replacement Goods of the same type and denomination.
- In addition to the rights set out herein, if you are a Consumer you may have statutory rights under the applicable Regulations on Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) as follows:
- You have the right to cancel the Contract within 14 (fourteen) days starting from receipt of the Goods in the event you order Goods from us, or from the date the Contract is entered into in the event of the provision of Services;
- Where you have the right to cancel and want to cancel the Contract you must write to our Customer Services Team at Vectone Mobile, Vectone Distribution Czech Republic s.r.o., Toužimská 588/70, 197 00 Prague, Czech Republic ensuring that your letter reaches us before the expiry of your right to cancel;
- In case of provision of Goods, where you have the right to cancel and we receive your notice to cancel within the specified notice period, we agree to return any payment made by you upon return by you of all the Goods received, provided that you shall also pay a consideration for the use of the Goods including compensation for the reduction of the fair market value of such Goods.
- Where you order Goods from us, or request us the provision of any of the Services and we have confirmed acceptance of your order the following terms apply:
Suspension of the Services
We may suspend or cease the Services or disconnect the Vectone Mobile SIM without any warning where:
- You are in breach of one or more of the terms and conditions of this Contract or any other agreement with us or someone who uses your Vectone Mobile SIM or Equipment is in breach of them;
- the Network breaks down or needs maintenance. Vectone Mobile tries to minimise these cases;
- anyone who uses the Equipment or a Vectone Mobile SIM does not keep to the conditions of this Contract; and
- your use of the Services damages the Network or puts the Network at risk.
- Where we suspend, this does not affect your obligation to pay the Charges, save in the event of suspension or disconnection as a result of our maintenance of the Network which extends beyond three days and affects the entire Network in which case we will not charge any service Charges for the period in which you cannot use the Services.
- We may apply a fee to reconnect the Services where we have suspended them and/or disconnected any Vectone Mobile SIM from the Network under 10. (a)(i), 10.(a)(iii) or 10.(a)(iv).
- Our right to suspend the Services under this clause 10 does not affect any other rights we have to suspend or terminate this Contract.
- We may suspend or cease the Services or disconnect the Vectone Mobile SIM without any warning where:
We can terminate this Contract immediately if any of the following occur:
- Where you do not use the Services at least once every 180 days your Vectone Mobile SIM will be disconnected from the Network, this Contract will be terminated, any Top-up Voucher recorded on your Account that has not expired will be forfeited and you will lose your Number;
- You are in breach of any term of this Contract which is incapable of remedy or where you are in breach and we have asked you to remedy that breach but you have not done so within 7 days of us asking you to;
- We suspend it in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in clause 9;
- You become insolvent or are made bankrupt; or
- We are no longer allowed to operate the Network or provide you with the Services;
- We can terminate this Contract immediately if any of the following occur:
You can contact the Customer Services Team by using the following methods:
- Writing to: Customer Services Team, Vectone Distribution Czech Republic s.r.o., Toužimská 588/70, Praha 9 - Kbely
- Phone us: Contact our Customer Services Team on 222 (Free from Vectone Mobile) or alternatively call 00420 794 099 962 from any other mobile or landline (cost may vary depending on the phone providers);
- Online: Visit our website www.vectonemobile.cz click on “contact us” and fill in the online request form. A member of the Customer Services Team will usually get back to you within 1 working day of receipt.
- Our Customer Services Team is available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm, Saturday 9 am to 6 pm.
- You can contact the Customer Services Team by using the following methods:
All written notices to us should be sent to:
Vectone Distribution Czech Republic s.r.o.,
Toužimská 588/70, 197 00 Praha 9 - Kbely
- All written notices to us should be sent to:
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Vectone Mobile, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable Czech and international intellectual property and other laws.
- Subject to clause 16 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Vectone Mobile.
Third Party Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyright and trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- Subject to clause 16 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
Fair Use of Intellectual Property
- Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in acts or regulatory of Intellectual Property.
Links to Other Websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Vectone Mobile or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Use of Communications Facilities
When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that submissions are made using the Vectone Mobile language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Vectone Mobile or our affiliates; and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- You acknowledge that Vectone Mobile reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that Vectone Mobile may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System or post on the enquiry form may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
- When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
In order to purchase Goods and Services on this Website and to use the enquiry form facilities you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- It is recommended that you do not share your Account details. Vectone Mobile accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Vectone Mobile immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase, Vectone Mobile accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the Carrier detailed in the Purchase Information.
- In order to purchase Goods and Services on this Website and to use the enquiry form facilities you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- Vectone Mobile makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Whilst Vectone Mobile uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
Limitation of Liability
- We are only liable to you as set out in this Contract. We have no other duty or liability to you;
- Noting in this Contract removes or limits for personal injury or death caused by something we have done or have failed to do;
- Except as set out in clause 21.(a) and 21.(b), our entire liability to you for something we or anyone who works for us does or does not do will be limited to CZK 100.000 for one incident or a maximum of CZK 200.000 for a number of incidents within any 12 month period;
- We are not liable to you where we cannot fulfil our obligations under this Contract as a result of something beyond our reasonable control and expectations;
- We are also not liable to you where we are unable to provide the Services as a result of the maintenance of our Network;
- Where you lose the Vectone Mobile SIM or it is stolen you remain liable for any Charges incurred whilst the Vectone Mobile SIM is not in your possession but before you tell us that it has been lost or stolen. This includes, but is not limited to cases where your Vectone Mobile SIM is cloned;
- If you did not enter this Contract as a consumer, we are not liable to you in any way for any loss of income; business; anticipated savings or profits; any loss of property or loss of use of property; or for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable at the time you entered this Contract;
- If you entered this Contract as a consumer, we are not liable to you in any way for any loss of income; business or profits; or for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable at the time you entered this Contract;
- If as part of the Services we enable you to access the internet you agree that we are not liable for any content that you access, upload or download whether knowingly or not except for content that we make available to you directly;
- You must tell us about any claim as soon as reasonably possible;
- This Clause 21 survives the termination of this Contract.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Vectone Mobile;
- Notwithstanding the foregoing you may be capable of contracting with one or more third party when you use the Services. Where you contract with a third party whilst using the Services you confirm and understand that we are not a party to that agreement even where payments due to that third party are deducted from Top-up Vouchers recorded against your Account.
- We may make reasonable amendments to the Contract on giving you at least one months notice;
- If an amendment to the Basic Services has, or is likely to cause, a material detriment to the Services and is not as a result of a requirement by any regulatory authority or for legal reasons, we will give you notice and unless you terminate this Contract by giving us notice in writing during that period the amendments will apply once that notice period has run out;
- We may also change your Number where we reasonably require. Where we do so, we will give you prior notice and explain why;
- Amendments will also be published on the website www.vectonemobile.cz and you agree that the publishing of these notices has the same effect as us giving you written notice by post.
- You may not transfer any rights or responsibilities under this Contract without our expressed written consent;
- We may assign this Contract at any time without your prior consent provided that such assignment does not affect the Services;
- Failure by us to enforce any of the terms of this Contract shall neither be construed as a waiver of any right or remedy nor shall in any way affect the validity of this Contract, or any part thereof, and no waiver of a breach of this Contract shall constitute a waiver of any other breach;
- Termination of this Contract shall not operate as a waiver of any breach by you of any of the terms of this Contract and shall be without prejudice to our rights or remedies which might arise as a consequence of such breach, or which may have accrued up to the date of such termination;
- A finding that a term of this Contract is, or has become, invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under governing law shall not affect or impair the validity, legality or enforceability of any other terms of this Agreement so long as the purpose of this Contract is still capable of performance;
- This Contract is governed by the laws of the Czech Republic and any dispute arising out of this Contract is subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Czech Republic;
- Notwithstanding the above you may be able to refer a dispute arising out of this Contract for alternative dispute resolution pursuant to our Complaints Procedure which can be requested from our Customer Services Team and also found on our website.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
Vectone Mobile retains the right to cancel or modify these Promotional Terms and Conditions at any time. All promotions only apply after the first Top-Up. Calls made to CDMA devices will be treated as calls to a mobile phone. All calls to customer services are recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
CZ Pocket Saver:
This offer is only for PAYG Vectone Mobile customers. All pocket units must be used within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days any remaining units will be unusable. Your subscription will expire after 30 days. Pockets will be auto renewed once the validity expires. If you exceed the allowance available, all further usage will be charged at Standard Tariffs. The pocket units cannot be used whilst roaming and for calls to premium rate numbers. Rates published are based on full usage of the allowance of units during the validity period. Terms and conditions may be varied.
The authorisation number (ČVOP – číslo výpovědi opuštěného operátora)
How to change your operator?
It is necessary to contact Customer Service.
Any customer requesting his/her ČVOP (the authorisation number) will receive it within 24 hours through text message after verifying your personal details by our Customer Service Team, except in the following situations:
- The number does not belong to any of our customers;
- The account for the number has been terminated (because it has not been used for more than 6 months or for any other reason);
- The account holder has died;
- A PAC code has already been issued for this number and is still valid (60 days);
- The customer has not adequately proved that he/she is the legitimate account holder;
- Porting will be allowed and Customers will receive their ČVOP only if they have topped up at least once and used the services.
The validity of each top up is 90 days. Post the 90 days validity period, the credit will expire and the customer will not be entitled to a refund of the expired credit.